Location: Cincinnati, OH
Open Date: 07/18/13
Opn ID 9895
Pos ID 4147
Loc ID 2481
Mrg ID 2543
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made tenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment and safety policies/practices.
The recruiter is responsible for interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for all positions throughout the company. Interviewing skills and techniques, a basic understanding of the Company’s organizational structure as well as knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices are required.
- Two years of previous recruiting experience required.
- This position requires a perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals of all levels, sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the public image.
- 50% local travel required.
- Communicating company personnel needs to surrounding communities.
- Coordinate and assist with recruiting programs.
- Analyze information provided on prospective employee's application and conduct personal interview.
- Determine the suitability of the applicant of employment.
- When information provided indicates a good potential employee, perform further background investigation, i.e. prior employment references, etc
- Coordinate drug testing and criminal screening.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies.
Equipment and Applications
- Computers and peripheral equipment
- Designated software applications
- Telephones, copiers and other office equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the associate is:
- Frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low.